Do it, do it, do it

Just face the challenge and you will make it possible




jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

New Challenges - KMD Challenge Copenhagen 2013

After the great effort last week, I'm training harder again. The smell of orange tree flowers cover my noses when running, insects impact on my sunglasses with my bycicle. Spring is beautiful in Spain, especially on the Mediterranean area, where fields and fields with orange trees give perfume to our daily life from March to mid May. What are the new challenges? Valencia medium distance (half-ironman) but the challenge of the challenges for this year is Challenge Copenhagen in August. 3,8 km swimming, 180 km cycling and 42,2 km running. So I have to train harder and prepare my body in a clever way to withstand the effort.

http://kmdchallengecopenhagen.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario